1/2 lb. mostaccioli noodles
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
2 garlic cloves, smashed
2 anchovy filets, minced
1/4 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
healthy pinch of red pepper flakes
pinch of kosher salt
fresh basil, cut into a chiffonade
1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- Boil pasta.
- Smash garlic and mince anchovy filets.
- Heat oil in sauté pan.
- Add garlic and anchovies to oil.
- Add kosher salt and red pepper flakes and cook two minutes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook another couple minutes.
- Add cooked noodles directly to sauté pan.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan over noodles and toss.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in small pan and add bread crumbs. Cook about two minutes, until toasted.
- Add bread crumbs to pasta, along with a dash of red pepper flakes and basil.
Until next time, Kris