- olive oil
- 2 large avocados
- 4 ears of corn
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch of radishes
- shredded cheese of your choice
- corn tortillas
- 8 ounce container plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- juice of two limes
- pinch of sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Chile lime seasoning
- Brush corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill pan that has been heated and brushed with olive oil. Keep turning corn until it has cooked through and charred a bit on all sides (20-25 minutes).
- Add radishes to grill pan for last 15 minutes that corn is on and turn periodically until they have a little char on each side.
- Slice avocados and set aside, squeezing a bit of lime juice on the to prevent the from turning brown.
- In small bowl, mix together yogurt, lime juice, Chile lime seasoning and sea salt. Set aside to use as a topping for your tacos.
- After corn has cooled a bit, remove kernels from stalk. Slice radishes.
- Heat corn tortillas and build your tacos.
Until next time, Kris