2-1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup softened butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup pumpkin spice chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, Set aside.
- In the another bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, softened butter and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture, mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and pumpkin spice chips, mix well.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Until next time, Kris