- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- shredded Dubliner cheese (4 tablespoons per sandwich, plus 1 tablespoon for the mustard/mayo mixture)
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Mix together mustard, mayo and 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture on one side of each of 4 slices of bread. Place mustard side down onto cutting board.
- Place 2 tablespoons shredded cheese onto one slice of bread. Add ham, a few forkfuls of sauerkraut and another 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese. Place top slice of bread on sandwich (mustard side up).
- Place in skillet on stove and repeat for second sandwich.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until bread is toasted and cheese has melted.
Until next time, Kris