1-1/2 pound flank steak
2 limes (juice of)
1 orange (juice of)
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place flank steak in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together kosher salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Set aside.
- Squeeze limes and orange over both sides of the steak.
- Rub half of the seasonings on each side of the steak. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours up to overnight.
- Remove steak from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat oil on indoor grill pan (or on your outdoor grill grates if you are grilling outside).
- Grill steak 6-8 minutes per side, until internal temperature of 145 is reached.
- Place steak on a cutting board and cover loosely with foil to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Until next time, Kris