- 1 package puff pastry, thawed
- 1 jar stuffed olives
- 5 sprigs rosemary, minced
- parmesan cheese, grated
- sea salt, a pinch per olive ball
- olive oil, for brushing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry per package directions.
- Drain olives.
- Cut puff pastry like you would cut a pan of brownies (make them about 2-1/2 – 3 inches square).
- Place olive in the middle of each square and fold pastry around olive. Roll in your hands until the pastry looks like a small ball.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Sprinkle each olive ball with rosemary and parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until browned nicely.
Until next time, Kris