1 fresh pizza dough
1/8 cup flour
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
pinch of kosher salt
pinch of sea salt
28 ounce can of whole plum tomatoes, drained and crushed by hand
1 16 ounce container of burrata cheese
handful of basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sprinkle flour on a cutting board. Pat the flour around the dough so it doesn’t stick and let it rise for 20 minutes.
- Form dough onto a pizza pan and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with tomatoes and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh burrata cheese and fresh basil.
Until next time, Kris