- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 red onion, sliced into half rounds
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 bunches endive, sliced thickly
- 4 ounce package prosciutto
- gorgonzola cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil (1 for sautéing onion and another 1-2 when you add the endive)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (add when you add the sugar snap peas)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and add prosciutto, cooking for 2-3 minutes, until it starts to get crispy. Remove to a plate.
- Add another 1-2 tablespoons to skillet and cook red onion until it starts to caramelize. Add endive, salt and pepper, and cook for a few minutes. Add garlic and cook for 45 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil to the pan. Place sugar snap peas into skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes, just until crisp tender. Turn off heat.
- Add cooked pasta directly to skillet and toss together.
- Serve with gorgonzola cheese.
Until next time, Kris