skinless, boneless chicken thighs
3 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
4 tablespoons reduced sodium Teriyaki sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- Lay chicken in a glass dish for marinating.
- Mince garlic and grate ginger.
- In glass measuring cup, add sesame oil, Teriyaki sauce, honey, kosher salt, chili powder, red pepper flakes and dried orange peel. Whisk together.
- Add garlic and ginger to measuring cup and mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken and place in refrigerator. Marinate 45 minutes-all day.
- Place chicken on a rimmed baking sheet with a rack. Pour excess marinade over chicken and bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Top chicken with chopped scallions.
Until next time, Kris