- 1 package bratwurst
- 2 bottles of beer (I used Stella Artois)
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- black pepper Toscana cheese (as much or as little as you like)
- 1 package dried rigatoni
- Place brats in a large saucepan, add beer and garlic and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes, until the sausages are no longer pink.
- Mince thyme and shred cheese.
- Grill brats (either outside or on an indoor grill pan).
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat marinara and crushed tomatoes.
- Cut brats on the diagonal
- Spoon sauce over cooked pasta, add bratwurst, thyme and cheese.
Until next time, Kris