- 1 pork tenderloin, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 jalapeños, sliced (seeds removed if you wish)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup, plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup orange marmelade
- Rinse and pat dry pork tenderloin.
- In a small glass bowl mix salt, pepper, oregano, cumin, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Rub onto pork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown pork on all sides. Place pork into crock pot or place crock pot insert back into base of crock pot.
- Zest and then juice the limes and orange.
- In large glass measuring cup, add 1/4 cup olive oil. To the olive oil, add orange marmalade and whisk together. Add juice of limes and orange to measuring cup.
- Place minced garlic into measuring cup, along with zest of limes and orange and red pepper flakes. Whisk again.
- Pour over and around pork, adding jalapeño slices on top of tenderloin. Set crock pot to high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
Until next time, Kris