4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
3/4 cup olive oil, plus a drizzle for bread
1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
2 lemons, juice of
10 cloves of garlic, minced
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus extra for garnish
1/2 pound green beans
24 ounces grape tomatoes
1/3 loaf of sourdough, cut into large cubes
fresh basil, chopped
- Place chicken in a large bowl for marinating.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and Italian seasoning. Pour over chicken. Set in refrigerator for 1-3 hours to marinate.
- Remove from refrigerator and add beans and tomatoes to bowl. Mix together making sure the beans and tomatoes are covered with the marinade. Let sit on the counter for 1/2 hour so the beans and tomatoes will soak up the flavor of the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken, beans and tomatoes onto sheet pan and place in oven for 35-45 minutes. At 25-30 minutes, add the sourdough and olive oil and place back in the oven for the remainder of the cooking time (10 minutes).
- Serve with fresh basil, shaved parmesan and another sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
Until next time, Kris