2 acorn squash
1 tablespoon of melted butter, plus 2 tablespoons cold butter (1/2 tablespoon per squash half)
1/4 cup sweet and spicy pecans, chopped
4 tablespoons dried berry medley (1 tablespoon per acorn squash half)
1 teaspon kosher salt (divided, 1/4 teaspoon per squash half)
fresh ground pepper (4-5 grinds per squash half)
4 teaspoons brown sugar (1 per acorn half)
4 tablespoons dried berry medley
8 teaspoons brandy (2 per acorn squash)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each acorn squash in half, remove seeds.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over acorn squash.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon butter in each acorn squash half.
- Place brown sugar and berries in squash.
- Pour brandy over berries.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Brush melted butter around edges of squash.
- Bake for one hour.
Until next time, Kris