I fresh dough
flour for dusting
olive oil, a drizzle
sea salt, a pinch
1 container marinated goat cheese medallions
1/2 cup shredded lite mozzarella
1 jar roasted red peppers
red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Set dough on a bread board, dusted with flour, making sure dough has all been touched by the flour. Let rise 20 minutes.
- Form dough onto a pizza pan. Drizzle with olive oil and brush over dough. Sprinkle with sea salt. Place in oven to bake for 8 minutes.
- Top pizza with goat cheese medallions that you’ve broken up into smaller bits, making sure to drizzle some of the olive oil and herbs (as much as you’d like) over the crust.
- Add roasted red peppers, torn into smaller pieces.
- Sprinkle pizza with shredded lite mozzarella and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and basil if desired.
Until next time, Kris