- 4 bell peppers (I chose red and yellow)
- 1 pound cod, cut into large pieces
- 7 ounce container prepared pesto
- pinch of kosher salt
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds and membrane. Place in large baking dish (or two) and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add minced garlic and bake for 45 minutes.
- Place fish in glass dish and cover with pesto. Let sit while peppers bake.
- Remove peppers from oven after 45 minutes, spoon fish pieces into pepper halves and sprinkle with shredded parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish, along with freshly shredded parmesan and a sprinkling of red pepper flakes.
- Serve over angel hair pasta, letting juices from peppers drain onto pasta.
Until next time, Kris