2 Italian Chicken Sausages
1 pound rigatoni
28 ounce can diced tomatoes (no salt added)
1 10-ounce bag kale
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for pasta water
pinch of red pepper flakes
1 ball of burrata
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake sausages for 20 minutes, turning over half-way through.
- Cook noodles and kale together in large pot of boiling, salted water.
- Cut sausages on the diagonal and then cut each diagonal slice in half.
- Add sausages to sauté pan.
- Pour diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, kosher salt and red pepper flakes over sausages and cook on medium while pasta cooks.
- Add pasta and kale to sausages and tomatoes and toss together.
- Top each serving with burrata cheese.
Until next time, Kris