3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
2 teaspoons Penzeys Italian sprinkle
2 tablespoons liquid from sun-dried tomato jar
2 tablespoons liquid from artichoke jar
4-5 sun-dried tomato halves per breast
2-3 artichoke halves per breast
6 tablespoons Boursin garlic and fine herb cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts in half, lengthwise (being careful to not cut all the way through).
- Take 2 tablespoons liquid from artichoke jar and 2 tablespoons liquid from sun-dried tomato jar and set aside in a bowl, mix together.
- Sprinkle open chicken with half the salt and pepper.
- In center of breast, near “seam” lay artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and spoon Boursin cheese.
- Fold chicken closed and place on rack on baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and sprinkle with the rest of the salt and pepper.
- Brush artichoke and sun-dried tomato liquid over chicken and sprinkle with Pasta sprinkle.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Until next time, Kris