thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tablespoons minced cilantro
1 bottle Caesar salad dressing (about 1-3/4 cups)
olive oil, for brushing grill
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Add minced garlic and minced cilantro.
- Pour dressing over chicken and place in refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from fridge 20 minutes before grilling to bring it to room temperature.
- Brush grill with olive oil and let heat.
- Grill chicken 4-5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Let rest for 10 minutes. Temperature will continue to rise to 165 degrees.
Until next time, Kris