- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon Smart Balance (or butter, your choice) (depending on the size of your bread, you may need 2 tablespoons total)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3-4 slices lite white cheddar (depending on the size of your bread) – feel free to use regular cheese vs. lite if you prefer
- 1/2 apple, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Spread inside of each slice of bread with mustard. Sprinkle minced rosemary over mustard and add cheese slices (1-1/2 – 2 slices per slice). Add apples to one side of bread.
- Close sandwich and spread the outside of both slices with Smart Balance and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Place in preheated panini maker (or on stove top in a skillet) and cook until bread is browned and toasted and the cheese has melted.
Until next time, Kris