1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless, thin sliced chicken breasts
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 cup Pinot Grigio wine
2-3 packets dry ranch dressing mix
shredded mozzarella cheese
4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
pinch of red pepper flakes
- Cut several small slits in each breast and place sliced garlic into slits. Place chicken into a large shallow dish and cover with wine. Cover and place the dish into the refrigerator to marinate for 2-8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour packets of ranch dressing mix into a dish. Place each chicken breast into mix and cover lightly and all over.
- Place onto a large baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes. With 8 minutes to go, add shredded mozzarella to each breast. Continue baking the last 8 minutes.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes to each breast and top with cherry tomatoes, basil and a tad more shredded mozzarella.
Until next time, Kris