2 slices good sourdough
2 slices heirloom tomato
1 slice Havarti (or more if you like)
1 slice Fontina cheese (or more if you like)
2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Roman Cheese (or parmesan would be fine)
1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Melt butter
- Heat panini press.
- Brush butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle grated Pecorino Romano cheese over butter.
- Lay first slice down on bottom of panini press.
- Lay one slice of cheese on the bread.
- Place two tomato slices on top of the cheese.
- Lay the second slice of cheese on top of the tomatoes.
- Place your second slice of bread on top of the sandwich and sprinkle the second tablespoon of grated cheese on the top.
- Close the panini press and let it do it’s magic. (There is a light to signal when your sandwich is done.)
Until next time, Kris