Prosciutto (2 slices)
2 slices Rustica bread (or bread of your choice)
Pear (3-4 slices, depending on the size of your bread)
Aged Goat Cheese (1/4 cup plus 1/8 cup … more, if you desire)
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard (2 per slice of bread)
1 tablespoon butter, more if you need (for the outside of the bread)
Arugula (a handful)
- Spread two slices of bread with softened butter. Place buttered side down on a bread board.
- Spread the inside of each slice of bread with Dijon mustard.
- Place 1/4 cup shredded aged goat cheese on one slice and 1/8 cup on the other slice.
- Lay pear slices over bottom slice (the one with 1/4 cup of cheese).
- Lay arugula over pear slices.
- Lay “folded” slices of prosciutto over arugula.
- Place top slice of bread on sandwich.
- Grill until golden and toasted.
Until next time, Kris