1 store bought ball of fresh pizza dough
1 16-ounce container of mini heirloom tomatoes
4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for brushing onto crust
1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
3 cloves garlic, minced
pinch of kosher salt
pinch of red pepper flakes
1-1/2 cups low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 ball of burrata
basil for garnish
flour, for board
- Place tomatoes in a dish to marinate. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, minced garlic, pinch of kosher salt, and pinch of red pepper flakes. Mix well with hands.
- Put dough on a cutting board with a couple tablespoons of flour and let rise for 30 minutes (as per package instructions).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Stretch dough to fit on large pizza pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush crust with olive oil and top with mozzarella, chicken and tomatoes. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Add burrata and basil and serve.
Until next time, Kris