Ingredients (for Two Servings)
1/2 large zucchini, cut into thin slices
a few slices of onion
8 ounce container cremini mushrooms, quartered
ear of corn, shucked, corn removed from cob
20 grape tomatoes, cut in half
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 corn tortillas
- Slice zucchini, part of an onion, grape tomatoes and cut the mushrooms. Shuck the corn and remove the kernels from the cob.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, corn, onion and mushrooms. Sprinkle kosher salt and pepper over vegetables. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and let heat through.
- Warm tortillas on stove-top burner (if you have a gas stove).
- Add arugula to bottom of each tortilla. Spoon vegetable mixture over arugula and top with salsa and goat cheese.
Until next time, Kris