- 1 12-15 pound pre-cooked spiral ham
- 8 ounces honey
- 1/2 cup orange marmelade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cup water for pan
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Remove ham from packaging and set into a large roasting pan, cut side down.
- In large glass measuring cup, mix together honey, marmalade and ground cloves. Pour over ham.
- Sprinkle rosemary over ham.
- Add water to pan, along with 1/4 cup marmalade and pinch of ground cloves.
- Cook ham according to package directions.
Until next time, Kris