2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon malted milk powder
1 cup Crisco Butter Flavor Baking Sticks (1 stick)
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1-1/2 vanilla extract
2 extra large eggs
2 cups malted milk balls, crushed
- Place milk balls in a large ziplock bag. Seal the bag and crush the milk balls with a mallet or wooden spoon. Place the bag in the freezer.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and malted milk powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream Crisco butter stick. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla and cream together. Add eggs, one at a time and beat.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix together.
- Add malted milk balls and mix together.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place dough, by rounded teaspoonful (or cookie scoop) onto an uncreased baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
Until next time, Kris