1 pound spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup pinot grigio wine
juice of 2 navel oranges
juice of 2 lemons
juice of 2 limes
2 heads of radicchio, sliced into strips
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
fresh basil for serving
1-1/4 cups grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus more for serving
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
pinch of red pepper flakes
5 cloves garlic, minced
- Cook spaghetti per instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil. Add radicchio, kosher salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Sauté until raddichio cooks down, 8-10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 45 seconds.
- Add juice of citrus and white wine. Let simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to the skillet, along with the fresh herbs and 1 cup of grated Pecorino Romano cheese. Mix well so all noodles are covered with the sauce and cheese.
- Add fresh basil.
- When serving, add a little more grated cheese if you prefer.
Until next time, Kris