3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 cup mashed, ripe bananas (2-3 bananas)
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray bottom of a 9×5 loaf an.
- In large bowl (or bowl of an electric mixer), cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Add mashed bananas, milk and vanilla and blend.
- In another bowl, combine flour, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, kosher salt and baking soda. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix together until moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 55-65 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Until next time, Kris