1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup grated parmesan
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
pinch red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Break cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until cauliflower looks like rice.
- Steam cauliflower for 4 minutes.
- Drain cauliflower well by placing in a flour sack towel (or paper towel) and squeezing until all excess liquid is out of rice.
- In a large bowl, combine drained cauliflower, eggs, garlic, parmesan, kosher salt, dried oregano, dried basil and red pepper flakes. Mix together.
- Place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and form your crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, checking after 30.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Until next time, Kris