5 egg whites
8-10 grape tomatoes
2 slices turkey bacon
3 sprigs of thyme, leaves only
pinch of kosher salt
pinch of pepper
- Separate egg whites into a bowl. Add a tablespoon of water and mix. Whisk in kosher salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey bacon and cut into pieces.
- Place tomatoes into a non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Once they start to “pop”, smash them with the back of a wooden spoon until they break.
- Pour egg mixture over tomatoes and let the edges firm.
- Place turkey bacon into skillet and start to scramble egg and tomato mixture, adding goat cheese and thyme leaves close to the end of the cooking time.
Until next time, Kris