2-1/4 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
2/3 CUP UNSWEETENED COCOA POWDER
1-1/2 TEASPOON KOSHER SALT
1 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
1 CUP CRISCO BUTTER FLAVORED BAKING STICK (1 STICK)
1 CUP LIGHT BROWN SUGAR
1/2 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR
2 TEASPOONS PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
3 JUMBO EGGS
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, kosher salt, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the Crisco butter stick. Add granulated and brown sugar and vanilla and beat. Include the eggs, one at a time, beating after adding each one.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Add white chocolate chips and mix.
- If time permits, place the bowl in the refrigerator for 3 hours before baking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drop cookies by rounded teaspoonful onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
Until next time, Kris