- 6 large avocados
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 jalapeños, diced and seeded (feel free to add a few seeds to the guacamole if you’d like)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Cut avocados in half, remove from shell, chop and place in large bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over avocados.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt, cumin and red pepper flakes.
- Add red onion, jalapeños, garlic cloves and cilantro and mix together. Combine tomatoes and stir.
- If not serving immediately, place one or two of the nuts onto the top of the guacamole before wrapping the bowl with plastic wrap. When wrapping your guacamole, make sure to press the plastic wrap onto the guacamole, leaving no air. This will prevent your dip from turning brown.
Until next time, Kris