1 package fresh pizza dough
3/4 cup, part skim, shredded mozzarella cheese
8 ounce can mild, diced green chiles
1/4 teaspoon fleur de sel (or sea salt if you don’t have fleur de sel)
- Let dough rise for 20 minutes, on a bread board with a bit of flour on the board so it doesn’t stick.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Form dough into a disk on your pizza pan and sprinkle with the salt.
- Place in oven to bake for 10 minutes.
- Cover with shredded cheese and green chiles and place back into the oven for 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Until next time, Kris