2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup Crisco Butter flavor Baking Sticks
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs (I use Jumbo size eggs)
1 cup chocolate chunks (semi-sweet)
1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, cream together Crisco butter stick, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Add dry ingredients (slowly) and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and chocolate chips and.
- Place dough in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, checking after 10.
Until next time, Kris