1 package flat breads
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup shredded gruyére cheese
1/4 cup cooked ground pork
1 jalapeńo, sliced (seeds removed)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (or per package directions on your flatbread)
- Drizzle olive oil on flatbreads.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and red pepper flakes on flatbreads.
- Place shredded cheese on flatbreads.
- Spoon ground pork over cheese, topping with sliced jalapeño.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
Until next time, Kris