2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup popcorn kernels
1 cup chili lime flavored cashews
2-1/2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oil in a large pot on the stove.
- Place kernels in the pot and put the lid on. Pop over medium-high heat until the popping slows to almost nothing.
- Pour popped corn into a large bowl.
- Add cashews to the popcorn and stir in.
- Melt butter with chili lime seasoning. Pour over popcorn and cashews and stir.
- Sprinkle sea salt over top of popcorn, give the bowl a shake and enjoy!
Until next time, Kris