6 ounces yellow lentil and brown rice spaghetti
2 sweet Italian chicken sausages, sliced in bite sized pieces
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, minced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon kosher salt, for pasta water
1/4 cup olive oil
2-3 large handfuls fresh spinach
asiago rosemary cheese
- Cook pasta. Add spinach to the boiling water once there is only 3-5 minutes left to cook the spaghetti.
- Heat olive oil. Add garlic, shallots and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add sliced chicken sausages and olives.
- Add pasta and spinach to skillet, top with shredded asiago rosemary cheese and toss.
- Add a pinch of red pepper flakes and a little more cheese if desired when serving.
Until next time, Kris