2 Swordfish Steaks
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon pepper
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 shallot, sliced
3/4 cup Pinot Grigio
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
Kalamata olives, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large oven-proof skillet.
- Place fish in skillet and brown for 3 minutes. Turn over.
- Add garlic and shallot to pan, along with wine and butter.
- Place skillet into preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve with sauce from pan and olives.
Until next time, Kris