1 fresh pizza dough
flour (for the board)
drizzle of olive oil
pinch of koshser salt
1 teaspoon of pizza seasoning
3 cooked Italian chicken sausages
mozarella cheese (as much or as little as you like)
1/8 cup grated parmesan
1/2 leek, sliced
pizza sauce of your choice (as much or as little as you like)
- Set dough out on bread board to rise (per package directions).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake sausages for 25-30 minutes.
- Stretch dough to fit pizza pan.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil and a sprinkling of kosher salt.
- Pull chicken sausages out of oven and increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes.
- Slice cooked sausages.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle mozarella cheese onto pizza. Add grated parmesan.
- Add sausages and leeks to pizza.
- Sprinkle with pizza seasoning.
- Bake additional 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
Until next time, Kris