boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup olive oil for marinade, plus 4 tablespoons for the skillet
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons pizza & pasta seasoning mix
1/4 cup graded parmesan/romano blend
1/2 cup nut crumbs
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, both sides.
- Place chicken in a dish and add olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Let sit while you mix your nut crumb mix.
- Mix nut crumbs, parmesan/romano cheese and pizza and pasta seasoning together.
- Coat the chicken in nut crumb mixture.
- Heat 4 tablespoons olive oil in a large, oven proof skillet.
- Brown chicken 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place skillet in preheated 425 degree oven for 20-25 minutes (until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees).
Until next time, Kris