- 1 package thin sliced chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- zest of one lemon, plus slices
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 12 bottle Skinny Girl Balsamic Salad Dressing (if you don’t have Skinny Girl, any balsamic dressing will do)
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place chicken in a dish large enough to marinate. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and dried thyme. Pour balsamic dressing over chicken and spoon mined garlic onto chicken. Add lemon zest. Let marinate for 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place in a dish and add olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix with hands. Lay on a large baking sheet.
- Cut large red onion into thick slices. Add to pan with potatoes.
- Place chicken on top of potato and onion “bed” and tuck lemon slices onto pan. Roast in preheated 425 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Until next time, Kris