- 3 small- medium russet potatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 small yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry potatoes. Cut into 1/2 inch size chunks. Place in bowl.
- Cut peppers into 1/4 inch size pieces and add to bowl.
- Dice onion and mince garlic and add to bowl with potatoes and peppers.
- Add oil, salt and pepper and mix together.
- Mince rosemary and add to bowl, tossing once again.
- Cut individual pieces of tinfoil and place one cup of potato mixture in the middle of each piece of foil. Fold into a package, placing two to three slits in top of foil package.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
Until next time, Kris