1-1/4 – 1-1/2 pound pork tenderloin
2 limes, zest and juice
1 grapefruit, zest and juice
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, basil, thyme, chili powder and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Place tenderloin in a shallow dish to marinate. Zest lime and grapefruit over tenderloin and then squeeze the juice of the limes and grapefruit over the pork.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over entire tenderloin and let marinate 30 to 90 minutes in the refrigerator. Remove from fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Brown pork on both sides for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place skillet into preheated oven and cook for 25-35 minutes, until internal temperature reads 145 degrees.
Until next time, Kris