1 pound dried linguini noodles, cooked
24 ounce package of cremini mushrooms, stems removed and tossed, caps cut in half.
1/2 cup olive oil plus a drizzle for mushrooms
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, divided
3 tablespoons roasted garlic, divided, plus liquid from the jar
3 handfuls fresh spinach
8 ounces mini heirloom tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cut mushrooms on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes. Add 2 tablespoons roasted, minced garlic. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Boil water for noodles. Cook noodles and spinach together.
- In large sauté pan, add olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon roasted, minced garlic and liquid left from jar of garlic.
- Add tomatoes to pan and sauté for 5-10 minutes, until tomatoes start to soften.
- Add cooked noodles and spinach to sauté pan, reserving some of the pasta water in case you need to loosen your sauce.
- Add roasted mushrooms, making sure to scrape the garlic from the pan to the noodles and toss together.
- Serve with grated parmesan.
Until next time, Kris