- 1 pound box of bucatini
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup roasted garlic olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Herbs de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan/roman cheese blend
- Cook noodles per package instructions.
- While noodles are cooking, pour wine and olive oil, and lemon juice into large skillet. Add Herbs de Provence, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes into large skillet and heat over medium. Let sauce simmer while noodles cook.
- Add cooked noodles directly to the sauce and toss together. Add parmesan and toss again.
- Garnish each dish with a little lemon zest and another sprinkling of the parmesan/romano cheese.
Until next time, Kris