1 10 ounce package of refrigerated tortellini
1-2 cups cooked broccoli (I used 2)
2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/8 cup shredded parmesan
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook tortellini and broccoli in salted, boiling water.
- Heat olive oil in small saucepan, adding minced garlic. Cook for 45 seconds.
- Add juice of lemon and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tortellini and broccoli to sauce.
- Sprinkle lemon zest and red pepper flakes over pasta and broccoli.
- Add shredded parmesan to pan and mix together.
Until next time, Kris