- 4 boneless, skinkless chicken breasts
For the pesto
3-1/2 cups fresh basil
3/4 cup walnuts
1 head garlic (9-12 cloves)
1-1/2 cups olive oil
grated parmesan cheese
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Chop basil and place in food processor.
- Add walnuts and garlic to food processor.
- Add seasonings to food processor and process for a minute or so, until all is blended together.
- Slowly drizzle oil through feed tube on food processor, while the processor is on.
- Add parmesan and process for about 30 seconds.
- Pour over chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 425 degrees.
Until next time, Kris