1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
1 pasilla (poblana) pepper, minced, seeds removed
1 jalapeño pepper, minced, seeds removed
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1-1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
red onion slices
- Place turkey in large bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Chop peppers, garlic and onion and place in the bowl of a mini food processor. Chop until a tad smaller than a mince.
- Add peppers, garlic, and onion to turkey and mix together lightly with a fork.
- Form meat into four patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add burgers and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Until next time, Kris