1 store bought refrigerated pizza dough
1 package pre-cut butternut squash
3 slices prosciutto, torn into smaller pieces
mozzarella cheese, 10-12 thin slices
1/2 yellow onion, sliced thin
2 sprigs rosemary, minced
olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon, plus a drizzle for the dough and a drizzle for the squash
butter, 1/2 tablespoon
kosher salt 1 teaspoon for squash, plus a pinch for the crust
1/2 teaspoon pepper
red pepper flakes, for serving (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place dough on breadboard to rise, per package instructions.
- Place butternut squash on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake squash for 30 minutes. (Once squash is done roasting, remove from oven and raise oven temperature to 425 degrees.)
- Melt together olive oil and butter in a small saucepan. Add onions and caramelize, 3-5 minutes.
- Stretch dough and form onto pizza pan.
- Bake dough for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle kosher salt onto crust.
- Place mozzarella slices onto crust.
- Lay butternut squash onto crust, along with onions and rosemary.
- Place prosciutto onto pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 additional minutes, until cheese starts to melt and crust has reached your desired crispiness.
Until next time, Kris