2-1/4 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
1-1/2 TEASPOONS KOSHER SALT
1 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
1 CUP DARK BROWN SUGAR
1/2 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR
1 CUP CRISCO BUTTER FLAVORED BAKING STICKS (1 STICK)
1-1/2 TEASPOONS VANILLA EXTRACT
1-1/4 CUPS CHOCOLATE CHUNKS
1 CUPS DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1 CUP TOASTED WALNUTS, CHOPPED
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together Crisco butter stick, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs and beat.
- Slowly add dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in chocolate chunks, chocolate chips, and toasted walnuts.
- Place bowl in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line your sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, checking after 10. Switch pans halfway through.
Until next time, Kris